Herewith we would like to inform you that beyond the version CPREG we also have in offer a new controller for our pellet burner (CPPL) type CPREG – Touch
In the text below you can find the comparison between the new CPREG Touch and current/previous CPREG controller which remains in sale.
Additional CPREG Touch controller characteristics in the serial delivery:
- Possible steering of boilers connected with an accumulation tank , hydraulic crossover or directly with the installation by help of a manual or motorized 4 way mixing valve.
- Possible steering of 2 heating circuits with a motorized valve according tot he outer or room temperature.
- Possible DHW tank heating and recirculation pump steering by set time.
- Possible repurpose of one of the mixing valves for the heating circuit into a mixing valve with actuator for the protection of the boiler return.
- Possible repurpose of the unused exits for the pumps in a certain configuration for another purpose as needed (for example steering the burner flap (for CPPL 14/35/50) or the burner air cleaning).
- Possible controller extension by installing a PC board with additional two relay exits on the connection place of the CAL alarm, for the flap connection or burner air cleaning in case all other exits are occupied.
Software solutions for the CPREG Touch controller:
- Animated display of the operation of individual pumps , fan and choosen heating components.
- Display of the burner’s working hours , operation statistics of individual components and real flame strength.
- Display of error history and burner warnings.
- Modulated operational mode of the pellet burner.
- When opening the lower boiler door due the need to clean the boiler, the controller display and boiler and heating pumps continue to work (the current towards the controller is not interrupted).
- Sound signal when pressing the keys and when an error occurs.
- Weekly programs for the boiler operation, DHW heating and DHW recirculation.