Hot water stoves CentroPelet ZV are wood pellet firing stoves intended for heating the room with air by means of a built-in fan and water through the radiator central heating. They are made of steel with modern design and high efficiency. They have a built-in circulation pump, safety valve, pressure switch, expansion vessel and automatic vent valve. They are standardly supplied with a remote control and digital control that can be used to manage the work of the stove and select the weekly programme.
Air + water heating by spraying hot air into space and connecting to radiators.
The economical function enables automatic power down when the room temperature approaches the default values.
The pellets are automatically supplied by sling conveyor and burned automatically with electric heater.
Control the stove functions from the comfort of the armchair with the intuitive remote control.
- Wood pellet stove for hot air + water heating by blowing hot air into the space and connected to radiators.
- It is available in three colours: white, gray, red
- The stove is supplied with wood pellets using a screw conveyor, and the pellets are fired by an electric heater.
- The stove can be turned on/off automatically.
- The function of economical operation allows automatic output reduction when the temperature room is getting closer to default.
- The possibility of adjusting the fan speed for blowing hot air into the room.
- The possibility of adjusting the switching time.
- They are supplied with a built-in circulation pump, safety valve, pressure switch, expansion vessel and automatic vent valve.
- Built-in pellet tank.