Pel-Tec (12–96 kW)
Multifunctional digital boiler controller in a basic version offers the possibility of modulating boiler operation and control the level of pellets in the tank. Inbuilt return flow protection ensures correct boiler operation also at the lower return flow temperatures. Boiler version PelTec-Lambda (boiler PelTec + Lambda probe set) has a lambda probe for additional optimization of the combustion process. The pellet tank is the integral part of the boiler. The boiler is delivered in sections for easier transport into the boiler room.
SUITABLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Low emission of harmful compounds in the flue gases.
High boiler efficiency and low maintenance requirements.
Automatic cleaning of the burner grid and flue passages.
Additional equipment for specific tasks (wi-fi, GSM, room regulation etc..)
- Class 5 boiler.
- Hot water boiler for central heating systems, Pel-Tec, with integrated pellet burner, nominal heat output 12, 24, 36, 48, 69 and 96 KW.
- High boiler efficiency and low maintenance requirements.
- Low emission of harmful compounds in the flue gases
- Modulating operation of the boiler (30% -100%).
- Automatic cleaning of the burner grid and flue passages.
- Flue gas temperature sensor and level sensor pellets in the tank.
- Integrated return flow protection with 4way mixing valve with actuator for direct heating or buffer (storage) tank systems (in systems with several heating circuits required hydraulic crossover).
- Multifunctional digital control with color touch screen display regulates the boiler function and can direct 2 pumps (e.g. one direct heating circuit and a plumbing circuit…).
- Emptying the ash box, after having spent 2-3 pellet tanks (400-600kg).
- Additional equipment: module for directing 2 (max 8) heating circuits according to the outdoor temperature, room corrector, GSM alert for boiler and pellet storage status, automatic pellet storage filling, controlling boiler functions by an outer controller, cascade manager.
- Lambda probe (additional equipment) for additionally optimizing the combustion process.
- The boilers are tested and certified in accordance with the standard EN303-5:2012. They satisfy the class 5 and are manufactured in accordance with the standard ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
DELIVERY, OBLIGATORY AND OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:
TOUCH SENSITIVE SCREEN:
- Enables direct interaction with the content shown on the screen.
- Easy operation of the boiler.
- It can handle a direct heating circuit and the circuit of sanitary water.
INTERNET SUPERVISION AND PelTec/PelTec-lambda MANAGEMENT (additional equipment)
Access with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Read the value through an intuitive graphical interface.
Displays the amount of pellets in the tank. Temperature monitoring, boiler online ignition and parameter change.
Connecting to a home WiFi internet network.
History of temperature, graphs, error messages, warnings.
Detailed statistics on the operation of individual boiler elements.