EKO-CKS P UNIT (140–560 kW)
It is necessary to upgrade the EKO-CKS P UNIT boiler with a pellet tank (e.g. CentroPelet box), and EKO-CKS P UNIT 560 boiler’s standard delivery includes cyclone and fan. Standard version is equipped with a pellet burner prearranged for automatic air-cleaning of the grate while the boiler can be additionally equipped automatic ash removal set and air-cleaning of flue passages in the boiler. Digital control manages the operations of the burner (boiler), pellet transporter and additional equipment and all mentioned parts compose a functional unit.
Pellet burner prearranged for automatic air-cleaning of the grate.
Multifunctional digital control with colour touch screen display.
SUITABLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Low emission of harmful compounds in the flue gases.
Additional equipment: air-cleaning of flue passages, ash removal, cyclone with fan, CM2K, CM-GSM, PC, tablet or mobile phone monitoring.
- Class 5 boiler.
- Steel hot water boilers with a pellet burner with nominal heat output: 140, 180, 230, 280, 320, 430, 499, 560 kW
- Boiler must be connected to accumulation tank (min. 10 l/kW) or hydraulic separator.
- Multifunctional digital control with colour touch screen display.
- Additional equipment: air-cleaning of flue passages, ash removal, cyclone with fan, CM2K, CAL, CM-GSM, system for monitoring the boiler operation via PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- They are meant to be installed in open or closed heating systems.
- It is possible to order a boiler with a lambda probe, EKO-CKS P-L Unit.
- The boiler is manufactured in accordance with the standards EN 303-5:2012 as well as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.