Wood pellet stoves CentroPelet ZS are hot air wood pellet stoves that heat the room(s) with hot air using a built-in fan. They are made out of steel and provide high efficiency heating. Due to their modern design they do not take much space in the room. They are delivered with remote control and digital control that can be used to manage the operation of the stove and select the weekly programme. The stoves have the ability of line distribution of hot air to other rooms (2 channels).
These stoves with their modern lines fit perfectly into your home.
WARM AIR DISTRIBUTION
The possibility of channel distribution of warm air to other rooms.
The pellets are automatically supplied by sling conveyor and burned automatically with electric heater.
Control the stove functions from the comfort of the armchair with the intuitive remote control.
- Pellet firing stove for hot air heating by blowing hot air into the space.
- Possibility of line distribution of hot air to other rooms. Two lines on the rear side of the stove can be connected to other rooms by tubes. The total maximum length of the line is 4m.
- It is possible to manually control how much air is distributed into the room, and how much by lines.
- It is available in three colours: white, gray, red.
- The stove is supplied with wood pellets using a screw conveyor, and the pellets are fired by an electric heater.
- The stove can be turned on/off automatically.
- The function of economical operation allows automatic output reduction when the temperature room is getting closer to default.
- The possibility of adjusting the switching time using the remote control.
- Built-in pellet tank.