OPC (30 – 200 lit.)
OPC Open Expansion Vessels are engineered for installation in open central heating systems. They are made of welded steel construction and painted in a basic colour. Ready to be installed on to vertical surface (wall or carrier), in a horizontal or vertical position. Standard specification does not include insulation.
- Open expansion vessels with volumes of 30, 50, 100 or 200 litres.
- Construction material: steel HRN EN S235JRG2.
- Maximum working pressure – allocated at the highest point of an open central heating system on normal environment pressure.
- Connection elements for installation already provided.
- Standard specification does not include insulation.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001/2008.