EKO-CUP S3 (125 – 600 kW)
This product is a synthesis of modern technologies and is presented in high quality materials ready for simple and easy assembly and operation. The fully developed and tested technical solutions applied assure these boilers are safe and reliable. The triple-pass flue gas flow system is a key element of their low energy consumption. The wide range of available control devices, as additional equipment, enables the customer to benefit from a fully automatic direct or remote controlled heating center.
Built-in turbulators allow better heat transfer from flue gas to boiler water.
A special feature is the exceptional thermal insulation of the boiler.
(Obligatory additional equipment). From 2020., advanced CUPREG-Touch control is available.
Delivered in parts that allows easy transportation and installation of the boiler.
- Hot water boilers for central heating systems a with triple-pass flue gas flow system (heat output range 125-600 kW).
- It is economical and ecologically acceptable, with high efficiency and low NOx levels.
- Max. operating boiler pressure is 3 bar (standard) or 6 bar (custom made) and max. operating temperature is 90°C (standard), 100°C or 105°C (custom made)..
- Built in turbulators enable better heat flow from flue gas to water, better regulation of gas flow in the combustion chamber, better regulation of the output temperature of flue gas, i.e. high quality balancing of the functions of the boiler, burner and chimney.
- A large volume of water in the boiler reduces the number of start ups, prolongs the life of the burner and saves energy.
- Design and construction provide extremely low start-up condensation.
- All connections are mounted on the upper side of the unit enabling simple assembly.
- From 2020, the boiler control unit is sold separately because one of the 4 models can be ordered (Basic boiler control unit / 90° C, CUPREG-Touch / 90° C, CUPREG-Touch / 100° C, CUPREG-Touch / 105° C)
- A special feature is the high performance thermal insulation.
- Boiler door with blind panel is adequate for installation of all fan burners available on the market and can be opened both to the left and right for 90° which enables simple and fast boiler cleaning.
- The body of the boiler is delivered separately from the casing and thermal insulation which enables transportation and assembly.