EKO-CUP V3 (600 – 1500 kW) and EKO-CUP SV3 (2100 kW)
This product is notable for its modern design, for its synthesis of modern technologies and high quality materials, as well as for its simple and easy assembly and operation. Well tested development allied to intensive quality control assures that these boilers are safe and reliable. A triple-pass flue gas flow system is the foundation for their low energy consumption. A wide range of automatic control devices, delivered as additional equipment, enables the customer to benefit from a fully automatic direct or remote controlled heating center.
Built-in turbulators enable a better transfer of heat from the flue gases to the boiler water.
A special feature is the good thermal insulation of the boiler.
The basic boiler control unit controls the operation of the two-stage burner according to the set temperature of the boiler.
It is delivered in parts, which allows easy transport and installation of the boiler.
- Hot water boiler for central heating systems with a triple-pass flue gas flow system (heat output range 0,8-2,1 MW).
- Economical and ecologically attractive, with high efficiency and low NOx content .
- A maximum operating temperature of 100°C enables use as a source of heat for manufacturing and processing.
- Maximum operating pressure of the boiler is 6 bar, which enables installation into heating systems for tall buildings.
- Built in turbulators enable better heat transfer from flue gas to the boiler water, better regulation of gas flows in the combustion chamber, better regulation of the output temperature of flue gas, i.e. high quality balancing between the functions of the boiler, burner and chimney.
- A large volume of water in the boiler reduces the number of start ups, prolongs the life of the burner and saves energy.
- Good design and material choice assure extremely low start-up condensation.
- All connections are installed on the upper side of the unit, enabling simple assembly.
- The boiler is delivered with thermal control installed together with connections for an external temperature thermostat, which enables fully automatic regulation of the heating system.
- A special feature is the high performance heat insulation.
- The blank door of the boiler has prepared mounting holes, enabling attachment of any kind of burner.
- The body of the boiler is delivered separately from the casing with thermal insulation which allows easier transportation and assembly.
- 90° right side and left side opening of the boiler door enables easy cleaning.
- The boiler is tested and certified at the Faculty of Engineering in Zagreb and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001.