In addition to high efficiency, heat pumps can also be used for space cooling too
Heat pumps are devices that use the environment to meet the demands for space heating and cooling and DHW preparation at very high efficiency level. In its portfolio, Centrometal has air/water type heat pumps in monobloc and split version, with nominal heating capacities from 4 to 16kW. There is also an option to have up to five heat pumps in cascade mode. The monoblock version advantage is that all of its components are out of the house and that the regrigerant is factory prefilled, so the installer has to connect water pipes to the heat pump only, but must insulate these pipes well. In the split version the installer must connect the outdoor unit (in which the compressor is placed) to the indoor unit (in which the exchanger and the pump are placed) with refrigerant pipes. Due to the higher efficiency, heat pumps are intended for low-temperature heating / cooling systems (underfloor heating and fan coil units). In addition to high efficiency, heat pumps can also be used for space cooling, which is a great advantage over traditional heating systems. For such a heating / cooling system in the house, it is necessary to provide only 1m2 of space in some technical room, ie. there is no need for a boiler room, while 0.5m2 is enough on the outside of the house.
More about heat pumps
In addition to high efficiency, heat pumps can also be used for space cooling, which is a great advantage over traditional heating systems.
No boiler room
It is necessary to provide only 1m2 of space, while 0.5m2 is enough on the outside of the house.
There is no need to build a chimney.
No cleaning and refueling is required as with conventional boilers.
Touchscreen control unit:
- It allows direct interaction with the content displayed on the screen.
- User-friendly interface for heat pump control.
- It can control up to two mixing heating/cooling circuits, one direct heating/cooling circuit and DHW tank preparation (with circulation pump and immersed electric heater).
- It can control backup electric heater (IBH) and additional heat source (AHS) and it can control up to five heat pumps in cascade mode.
- It can be connected to floor heating/cooling, fan coil units or low-temperature radiator heating.
- There is an option of monitoring and controlling the heat pump via web portal.