EKO-CKS (150 – 380 kW)
The steel boilers EKO-CKS (nominal heat output 150 to 380kW) are engineered to be connected to open central heating systems, for solid fuel firing and the heating of middle sized to large premises. They can be installed with direct connection to a chimney, or with connection through a cyclone and fan (only EKO-CKS 250,300,350).
They offer a successful combination of modern design and high tech and high quality materials, as well as easy assembly and operation. The extensive application of thoroughly tested technical solutions and high quality materials, make these boilers safe and reliable.
Designed for combustion with several types of solid fuels (wood, coal …).
Properly dimensioned chamber and the control of combustion gases in three passages ensure a high degree of boiler utilization.
Large doors and boiler furnaces allow firing with solid solid fuel and easy cleaning and maintenance.
A separate body of the boiler is supplied, with a separate thermal insulation panel, allowing easy transportation and installation.
- Steel boilers for central heating systems engineered for wood/coal firing (nominal heat output 150-380 kW).
- A carefully sized combustion chamber with triple pass flue gas flow assures boiler operation at high efficiency. This makes the boiler very economical to use.
- The large door and combustion chamber enable firing with big pieces of wood, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The big upper door enables easy and quick cleaning from the front side of the boiler.
- The body of the boiler is delivered separately from the casing with thermal insulation enabling easier transportation and assembly with minimum risk.
- An advantage with these boilers is the possibility of fitting the casing after connection to the installation.
- These boilers are connected to open central heating systems.
- There is the option to build in a cyclone and flue gases exhaust fan (only EKO-CKS 250,300,350).
- The boilers are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.