Cyclone CC with the fan and controller
The Cyclone CC with the fan and the boiler controller are designed to be connected to EKO-CKS solid fuel firing boilers from 250 to 380 kW. Their function is to drive out the flue gases and to extract dust particles from the flue gases. The boiler controller regulates the boiler (and fan), protecting pump and heating pump.
By installing the Cyclone CC, the fan and the boiler controller, the required height of the chimney can be reduced, since the boiler is not connected directly to the chimney. The Cyclone and fan are made out of high quality materials and protected by a suitable finish.
SUITABLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Separate and collects flue gas particles.
By installing the circles, the necessary chimney height is reduced, unlike the case when the boiler is connected directly to the chimney.
By connecting the circles to the existing boiler, the efficiency of the boiler increases.
They are made of high quality materials and are protected by primer.
- Designed to be connected to EKO-CKS solid fuel firing boilers from 250 to 380 kW.
- The Cyclone is designed to separate and collect particles from the flue gases.
- The fan is used to drive out flue gases (fresh air is pulled into the combustion chamber, flue gases are drawn out from the boiler and discharged through the chimney into the environment).
- They reduce the height of the chimney unlike the case when the boiler is connected directly to the chimney
- They are supplied exclusively for boilers EKO-CKS 250-380 kW ready prepared for their connection