CAS-PBS (850 lit.)
CAS-PBS accumulation tanks are designed for installation in low temperature heating systems and sanitary water heating systems supported by a solar heating system. The special design ensures rapid heating of the upper part of the tank by solar collectors, which provides faster and more efficient heating of domestic hot water. In the lower part of the tank there is a solar heat exchanger, and in the upper part a ribbed stainless steel pipe for instantaneous heating of domestic hot water. An electrical heater can be installed in the upper part of the tank which can provide supplementary heating to sanitary water if there is not enough energy from the collector or any other conventional system. The accumulation tank has thick insulation to minimize heat losses.
Thanks to the multiple ports, several independent systems for reheating of heating water and domestic hot water can be connected to the tank which makes it highly ecologically and energetically acceptable. Accumulation tanks are manufactured in accordance with the standardISO 9001/2008.
Multiple independent heating and DHW heating systems can be connected to the tank, making it environmentally and energy-friendly.
A storage tank made of quality black steel.
130mm thermal insulation to minimize the heat loss of the tank.
Designed for connection to low temperature heat sources.
- The accumulation tank is made of quality black steel.
- Rapid heating of sanitary water by the ribbed stainless steel pipe in the upper part of accumulation tank.
- Tube heat exchanger in the bottom of the tank to connect to the solar system or other heat source.
- The distribution plate with tubes that allows better temperature distribution from top to bottom of the tank.
- The option to connect an electrical heater to the 2” connector provided for this purpose.
- 130mm thermal insulation to minimize heat loss from the tank.
- It is meant for connecting to low temperature heat sources.