SF/E (150 – 1000 lit.) - enamelled
The SF/E enamelled domestic hot water tanks with volumes of 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000 litres, are engineered for heating and storage of domestic hot water with the connection to the boiler circuit or to some other heat source. The storage tanks are made from high quality steel in accordance with EN 10025. The storage tanks are designed, manufactured and certified in accoradnce with EN 12897:2014. Dual-fired two-layer enamelling in accordance with DIN 4753. Generous magnesium protection anode in accordance with DIN 4753-3. Storage tanks with separate insulation are coated on the exterior with an anticorrosion paint. The storage tanks have one large-surface heat exchanger.
They are intended for heating and accumulating DHW using solar energy.
in accordance with DIN 4753.
By using modern technologies and proven technical solutions, high heat transfer coefficients and negligible environmental losses are provided.
The insulation layer effectively protects the boiler from heat losses.
- SF/E water heaters, with volumes of 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000 litres, are engineered for both heating and the accumulation of domestic hot water, with the connection to the boiler circuit or to another heat source being part of a designed system configuration.
- Suitable for integration into solar heating systems for additional heat accumulation, with STB or DSFF-E solar water heaters.
- Dual-fired two-layer enamelling in accordance with DIN 4753.
- The big surface area of the tube heat exchanger allows rapid heating of these large volumes of water.
- The insulating layer effectively protects the boiler from heat loss.