central heating equipment is designed for attaching to new appropriately specified boilers and already inbuild boilers such as EKO-CK P and EKO-CKB P(nominal heat output from 14 to 90 kW) or EKO-CK and EKO-CKB (nominal heat output power 14 to 50 kW). The Cm Pelet-set and the boiler together make a functional unit, i.e. a mini heating system for pellet firing. The automatic functioning of such a mini heating system offers a high level of convenience and makes them suitable for a wide range of users. From an operational point of view, such a plant is comparable for convenience with an oil or gas firing heating system, while the fuel consumption is some 40% more cost effective than an oil fired systems. Pellet is a renewable fuel and ecologically very acceptable.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE Cm Pelet-set:
- The Cm Pelet-set is delivered ready prepared for integration with the boilers EKO-CK P and EKO-CKB P with an nominal heat output from 14 to 90 kW or EKO-CK and EKO-CKB with an nominal heat output from 14 to 50 kW.
- Together with the boiler it creates a functional unit, a mini heating system for pellet firing.
- The mini heating system is controlled by the digital boiler regulator which automatically activates and deactivates the system and keeps heating very comfortable.
- The mini system can be connected to the central heating circuit directly or through a CAS accumulation tank.
- The fan and the electric heater installed inside the burner, digitally regulated,
- automatically fires the pellets and keeps the fire in.
- Up to 40% fuel cost-savings comparing with oil fired systems.
- Cleaning time,depending on nominal power of boiler and pellet quality after one spent pellet tank, takes five minutes.
- The pellet tank volume 0,37 m3 or 0,8 m3 is a part of the plant and filled from its upper side.
- Optional addition of equipment for automatic delivery of pellets from a large tank at a distance of up to 20 meters and with lifting heights of up to 4 meters.
- Option to add equipment for turning on / off by a phone or GSM.
- Option to link several units in a cascade.
- The Cm Pelet-set is delivered in knocked down form in order to make transport and stock allocation easier.
- Tested and certified to European standard EN 303-5. Manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
FUEL CHARACTERISTICS – WOOD PELLET:
- Wood pellet is a renewable fuel, and therefore ecologically acceptable.
- It is made out of wood bio-mass scraps extruded into pellets by special machinery.
- Pellets are delivered in various ways: in bags (15 kg or 1000 kg), or as bulk into large, possibly underground, storage tanks (4 – 15 m3) or into basement spaces or sheds.
- Recommended specification for pellets for Cm Pelet-set feeding:
- – heating value >= 4,9 kWh/kg (17,5 MJ/kg)
- – diameter = 6 mm
- – max. length = 50 mm
- – max. humidity = 12%
- – max. ash = 1,5%
Pelet suction systen >> više
Centrometal d.o.o. shall not be responsible for possible incorrect data caused by error made in transcription and all figures and diagrams are for explanatory purposes only and relevant adjustment have to be made at the spot. In any case, it reserves the right to modify its products as deemed to be required and useful without any prior notification.